[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prayers needed for Paul Root

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, foxhavengs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:35:24 -0400

Jeff,

I can see both sides of this issue.  Newbies, especially those who are new to
the List, have not been through the cycle of the passionate, sometimes ugly
posts.  They come on thinking this as an informative List, which it is, but
they get in the middle of a dispute.  We are a passionate bunch, no doubt
about that.  But, until that same person also sees how we band together in
support of anyone who is in need, they only see the one side.

We are a true dysfunctional family.  But, we are a family in our mutual love
for this Breed.  We fight, we disagree and we sometimes get ugly.  But when
the chips are down, we all step up to the plate to help those in need.

That is what the newbies need to know.  The List allows us to voice
our opinions and thoughts.  We gain much knowledge from the people on this
List.  Newbies, don't look at the petty differences with disgust, look at the
big picture.  We are all here share our knowledge, to learn about and promote
this Breed.  All the discontent will pass and we will be on to new subjects
that will be of interest to you.  Hang in there, and you will see we really
are good people, just passionate and opinionated :-)

Laura Thomas