[ SHOWGSD-L ] Prayers Needed Please

  • From: "DOUG & PATTI CROSS" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:02:00 -0400

I know we have many good Christians on this list so I'm asking for you to
pray for our little Grandson, Jacob Tyler who decided to enter this world 2
months ahead of schedule. Jacob is struggling with his breathing and is
being treated for all the symptoms of spinal meningitis. He weighed in at 4
pounds and is 18 inches long, so he has that going for him. Our daughter in
law has been on bedrest most of her pregnancy and was hospitalized at Johns
Hopkins in Baltimore 11 days ago to hopefully prevent this premature
delivery.This is my son's 1st child and our 1st grandchild. We are just so
worried about this little guy. He needs lots of prayers and good thoughts
right now.

Thanks,

Patti & Doug