[ SHOWGSD-L ] Prayers Needed Please

  • From: chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 00:53:11 +0000

We all know how powerful prayers can be so I am asking for some right now for
my sister. She was diagnosed today with cancer. The doctors found spots on her
liver and after the biospy they said that is not were the cancer started. So we
are still trying to find the exact location and how far along it is. What
isreally  sad is that she just retired the end of September and has been sick
ever since. She has not even enjoyed 1 day of retirement. So I am asking that
you remember Sharon in your prayers.
Thanks,

Patti