[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Possum another M. Vick?

  • From: "Paris-Smith_K9s" <Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 13:42:19 -0700

That is funny about your Corgi because I had a squirrel that would run back
and forth on the top of the fence and my dog would race the fence after it.
I thought he wanted to kill it until one day the squirrel came down the tree
and the two were nose to nose for a while.  Then off they went.  I think
they were actually having a race to see who could get to the other side
first.  Also I think it was a thing were Gunner was suppose to determine if
the squirrel went all the way to the end or stopped middle length and shot
back to start LOL.  Sometimes Gunner backed at the same time and sometimes
he was fooled.  Then he would bark and the squirrel would do this weird
noise like they were laughing lol.

Okay I now have to see this opossum resembling Chihuahua lol.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com