[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Possum another M. Vick?

  • From: "Paris-Smith_K9s" <Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:59:16 -0700

Now (oh boy I am going to get in trouble here LOL) Charlotte does have the
coloration of a possum and the big dark black eyes.  Now for me though I
think possums are CUTE.  So even if Charlotte did resemble a possum she
would be cute.  So Jamie I can see the confusion lol.  Now but I am having a
hard time seeing the one that is suppose to look like a possum in the
picture that you speak of because someone took off her head.  So this I
cannot comment on lol.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com

From: "Paris-Smith_K9s" <Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Possum another M. Vick?
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 13:42:19 -0700

Okay I now have to see this opossum resembling Chihuahua lol.