[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pity Party

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:39:59 -0400

Rumour has it the East is getting some much needed rain in 48 hrs

At least I haven't had to mow the front pastures!!

Crickets are chirping

I went for a ride on my bike (motorcycle) with my hubby (he rode his own)
before work

Raked leaves all weekend - we have about a foot of them and most trees ahve not
shed yet

I think the Pity Party started.  I could be wrong.

DocZoe
2003 Vulcan Classic 800
2000 Vulcan Classic FI 1500
See Our Newest Bike - http://wynsumgsd.com/wynsum.html#newbike
Southern Cruisers Lehigh Valley Chapter Member #99
Rumble Sisters - Ursa Clan Member # 149
Rolling Blunder #121
Webmistress for Wheels of Valor POW MIA  http://wheelsofvalor.org