[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Panda Shepherds

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Willenstark1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

Deb, in a world of novilty and instant gratification, why not a different dog
that costs more cause it has not exists for hundreds of years.

  Living in Miami I see more of the instant life style than in the northeast.
I am just thankful that my club members are not of the instant gratification
club.  But people don't come into showing because it is a sport of patience,
not of instant gratification.

  Remember this is the country that pushes their kids to excell at sport years
before their bodies can take it.

  Designer dogs, and wanting a Pana GSD is just another example of current
society's ills.

  JMHO
  sheila
Willenstark1@xxxxxxx wrote:
  It seems everyone is looking for that " designer" dog. I have heard of but
not seen these mismarked animals. In the world of Labradoodles and doodles
anything I can only wonder.
What is wrong with the purebred of your choice? You will know the
characteristics and expected behaviors associated with the breed. I really
don't
understand public fascination with these types of dogs and who would breed them
in the first place other than for the buck they expect to make. You can
guess.... totally against but then its just my opinion. debi james

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.