[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Panda Shepherds

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Willenstark1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:43:39 +0000

It seems everyone is looking for that " designer" dog. I have heard of but
not seen these mismarked animals. In the world of Labradoodles and doodles
anything I can only wonder.
What is wrong with the purebred of your choice? You will know the
characteristics and expected behaviors associated with the breed. I really
don't
understand public fascination with these types saw of dogs and who would breed
them
in the first place other than for the buck they expect to make. You can
guess.... totally against but then its just my opinion. debi james
What bothers me the most is that years back when Panadas were brought up on the
list The orginal person really seemed sincere in not breeding them- she did
take them to a university for dna - I saw nice pictures even received the
pedigree which for the most part I did not see any dog I recognized. Now they
are the flavor of the month - to be bred and sold for profits. And once again
The German Shepherd dog suffers

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com