[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PPP'ers weather.....

  • From: Shofar Shepherds <shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:18:19 -0700 (PDT)

You judged German Shepherds in Israel? How cool is that?  Here's an English
teacher's request for information.

Please compare and contrast dog shows in Israel and AKC shows in the USA. <GGGG>

If anyone has a hunger for falafel, you can make it at home. Our local grocery
has a terrific kosher section and I'll be glad to provide a box for anyone who
wants one. The pita, you'll have to get on your own. And the hummus, but most
groceries have it in the delicacy or delicatessen section.
Leslye Morrow
Member GSDCA
Shofar Shepherds and Shelties