[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE READ--regarding showing GSD-question-

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 16:03:43 -0400

Hello again-
Referring to the copied post below my signature--

I posted this last week-but got ONLY ONE response--and that was from a
personal friend who is a lister. I thought this was what the list was about,
showing and talking about all the venues of how/what/why/ etc--

This is why I RARELY post to the list. Noone even bothers to answer me.

I guess I am a bit Disgusted, and maybe a bit hurt-why did I not get any
answers??

Cheri Hunt
CHERADON SHEPHERDS
Home of 2013 Best In Maturity Cheradon's Jingle Bell Rock !!
Home of LasLar's Captain Jack Sparrow, OFA Good H&E, 2nd Jr. dog 2013 NE
Maturity

Home of some of the most gorgeous German Shepherds in the World !
_Cheradon Shepherds Home Page_ (http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/)

This is the post from last week that no one answered:

Hello to all,
I have a friend who I am trying to talk into showing her bitch.

Assuming that this bitch is a typy black and reddish tan OR perhaps a nice
dark sable, pretty, nice coat, gorgeous mover, great temperament, ring
trained-----------------and will be shown with a known handler--

I would like for as many as possible of you listers out there to give me
your opinion of :

1. What is the AVERAGE length of time you should expect to finish this
bitch. ( I know there are many variables here is why I said AVERAGE length of
time) how many months/years??

2. HOW MANY SHOWS should it take--(assuming all breed mostly-perhaps a
few specialty)

Can some of you tell me (and you dont have to mention the dogs name if you
dont want to) some of the dogs you have finished-how many shows it took
and what was the length of time??

THANKS MUCH for your info. I am looking for OPINIONS here please.