[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PLEASE READ--regarding showing GSD-question-

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:08:50 -0700

I think it all depends on the person, too. If going to the shows is a hobby to
do while you travel the country and dine in fine establishments, it’s all added
in. :-)

I finished my first GSD by seeing the great states of California, Oregon,
Washington, Utah, Colorado and dined in some of the first restaurants in each
of the states. It took 3 years of showing Moxie bare naked, 18 month old
really awkward stage, and finally a gorgeous plush nice bitch in a few months.

The other dogs were well on their way when life intervened, but the good dogs
were getting major reserves and BOWs from about the time they were 2 (I learned
and just showed myself a lot)

Have fun and if you can afford it, don’t worry about the points :-) was Jim’s
and my mantra. Not a good way to do it, but it was our way.

Not a GSD in my house today :-(
In a couple of months…. we’ll see.
Storm

On Sep 8, 2015, at 2:56 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I could have bought a lot of small houses in the country! Spent more money on
buying dogs and trying to finish them then I did on two divorces! I must be
doing something wrong... Stay away from women and show dogs! Got that great
advice a little too late! :( FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App