[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PICTURES

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:33:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2005 9:23:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think what is taking a toll is that it is 4 months behind on info and
several months more on results.........now thats not the only reason, but quite
frankly who really likes to wait 4 months for their ad to come out ??

The other side of this is if you have a 3 or 4 days show and someone wins on
the first day they will post their brag and there is nothing to stop them from
attaching a picture of their dog. They would do this in hopes that the other
judges on that weekend would see their brag and also at the same time get a
picture of the winning animal. Sorry I don't agree with the pictures being put
on the list. To much advertising can happen.

JMHO

Lee Brown