[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PICTURES

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:04:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2005 4:55:37 PM Central Daylight Time, TISHW@xxxxxxx
writes:
I sure hate to sound like an old curmudgeon but the pictures are a bad idea.
Some of us just do not have the time to wait while all these pictures
download. Plus they fill up your mailbox and your filing cabinet.  If the List
continues with the pictures, I will have to go either to getting posts via the
archives or just set no mail which I hate to do because I really do enjoy the
List.

Tish

I agree with Tish plus I am wondering how this will effect the Review.
People can display their pictures here for free so why bother to buy an Ad in
the
Review. All in all I think it is a very bad idea.

Lee Brown