[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our dogs are herding dogs

  • From: "Leslie Beccia" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "signaturegsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:49:18 -0400

Iza, great post! We have been feeding raw for years also. chicken/beef and
tripe along with a good kibble.
Have not had to many issues with it also.
It is not for everyone, yet this is what we believe to be the best for our dogs.

There can be many factors for down pasterns: genetic, food, parasites are also
a factor.

Leslie