[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our GSD Christmas Story revisited

  • From: CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx
  • To: kemarok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:42:20 EST

been there and went thru a similar situation with 2 bitches....i was butted
in the rib cage and knocked in a big mud puddle and while we tried to separate
them, my husband got bit when after they broke their grip, they got back
together once again....unfortunately while i was screaming at them wearing my
new
suede suit(birthday present), i couldnt hold my urine any longer....after we
finally got them apart and got out of my clothes, we both sat down and had a
stiff drink(and i dont drink)....there is nothing worse than having a dog fight
between two bitches....with them, it is a fight to the death as far as they are
concerned...these 2 bitches always played together but when one bitch had a
litter 8 weeks prior and evidently other female was jealous and they hated each
other from then on...what is amazing is the smaller bitch only wieghed 60
pounds and the larger bitch weighed over 100 pounds and the smaller one would
not
give up and was prepared to die if need be....

Natalie