[ SHOWGSD-L ] Orlando circuit weather

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 23:27:22 -0500

Well the weather is weird all over, the North has warmer temps than anyone
would expect and so therefore so does the south.
If anyone would have said high 70's and 80 for these shows i would have said
you are nuts!!!!
Well thats the way it's going to be down here for the specialty
circuit.............Nights will cool off but in the day it's going to warm up.
Also some scattered showers in the forecast, but we all know down here that can
mean a short shower of 2 minutes and then sunny.........so i don't foresee any
crummy weather. (fingers and toes crossed)
WE may just make our hospitality a pool party if the weather is this
nice...............no matter it will be great fun!!  Pizza, desserts, drinks
for all. Amy
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com