[ SHOWGSD-L ] One of those days

  • From: Lonna Fisher <lonnagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDShowdogs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:50:36 -0700

It has been one of those days, today I was going through my puppy files for
several years and came across what looked like a whole litter of individual
registration Certificates that were still in the files, after trying to figure
out why I didn't forward them on, I grabed the list of addresses and phone
numbers of all the buyers, the first 7 were not home so I left messages on
their machines explaining how sorry I was that I had forgotten to send them
their registrations, than I called the last buyer
.................................... he was home and really confused as the CKC
registration certificate for his dog was right on the wall in front of him, in
a frame no less ............................. at which time still not thinking
I said " but how can that be, I have it here" ............... at the same time
I said this I turned over the registration certificate only to discover it was
a photocopy ........................... now I sit here awaiting the return
calls of 7 confused buyers .................................. smile
Why didn't I turn those things over earlier ????????????????????

Have a good day,
Take care,
Lonna

Lonna Fisher
Sunflower Reg'd GSD
lonnagsd@xxxxxxx
http://members.tripod.com/~lonnagsd/index.html
" Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!"