[ SHOWGSD-L ] January Circuit Florida Temp Testing

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:25:02 -0500

For everyone coming to the January Specialty Circuit in Florida.............
Please participate in our GSDCA Temperament Test on Friday January 5th, 2007 in
the same convenient location as all the shows. From
9am-4pm
We will also do other breeds of dogs besides GSD's after all the GSD's have
been evaluated.
What a nice way to sell a puppy with a copy of a Temperament Certificate from
the sire and dam.........also essential for getting an AOE.
And also great to have on all those stud dogs for the bitch owners to see he
passed the Temperament Testing.
It is also nice just to have on your favorite companion to frame and hang on
the wall. Doesn't have to be a show dog or breeding dog..........

We hope to have a very nice participation and then everyone can come and
celebrate afterwards at our Hospitality Party Friday night thrown by the three
clubs involved in this circuit with complimentary food, refreshments and very
good company and conversation !!! It will be a great time!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com