[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One More Rant

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:39:49 -0800 (PST)

Amen....I am truly grateful for the support that Purina and Royal Canin are
giving us.  I sense that Purina is really excited to be involved with us.
Cynthia
lewieb@xxxxxxx wrote:  Within the past several days I have read posts about
Purina doing an Infomercial at the National. Well, I must admit that I thought
Ernie got way too windy at the Annual Meeting, was not the 10 minutes we had
discussed. But Ernie is a great person and is always excited when he comes to
our National. However, Purina will donate almost $60,000 to the GSDCA this year
and those funds are to be used for Health and Education purposes for the German
Shepherd Dog. So, yes I will encourage Purina to keep talking to us about their
product which in turn through their donations just might prevent your dog from
getting Hemangiosarcoma and if listening to an infomercial is what it takes to
find that cure, I will not only listen, I will say thank you.

Lew
Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security
AOL Mail and more.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.