[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Olympic Equestrian Team

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:12:17 -0400

oh my, shows how long it's been since i kept up with what the team does!!!
Used to be charters...from the companies that fly racehorses.
     I didn't know the Team flew all the horses, just the jumpers.....I seem
to remember some of the dressage people having to make their own
arrangements........but again, it's years since I was involved in the horse
world!!!
   Peggy