[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Official Ballot - help

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is not going to work well if people can't get what they need when they
need it.  There are too many time sensitive items in the dog show world for
this to happen.

  I enter on line as often as I can, so I don't have to worry.  But for voting
for our judges for the Nationals and officers, time is everything.

  My ballot is late too, but for personal crisis reasons.  I can only hope it
is counted.
  sheila
Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yes.....Got my ballot today in Montreal. Got also the August Review today.
Michel