[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Off topic

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:11:42 -0400

Now that theory depends on gender Dave <grin>
Right single gals????

Molly
Trillia GSD's     bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, Life member CKC

From: David Fritsche

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:23 AM

To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx ; 'Show List'

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Off topic

Tomorrow will be our 55th Wedding Anniversary. Linda was chosen for me by my
dog Heidi. Heidi was a very smart German Shepherd and she fell in love with
Linda and made that life decision for me and with me.

Yes, I really did take my dog with me on dates and if the girl we were dating
objected, then that was the last date. After all, there are a lot of girls in
the world, but only one Heidi. Heidi chose well and it has worked. We have a
long and memorable history of dogs that we have loved, and we share a
commitment to this breed and to their welfare.

So a long and enjoyable marriage should start and be sustained by the presence
of a good German Shepherd. All of our children and grandchildren have been
loved by and raised by a German Shepherd.

Dave & Linda