[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OVER reaching

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:40:16 -0400

    I think that anyone who said they didn't like Mystique was either
tired of losing to her, or wishing she could go home and lie on the
couch, since by the time she was out doing all breeds every weekend she
was no longer young and in fact was a VERY tired old girl.........or
they were new enough not to know how nice she was.  Those of us who saw
her in her prime loved her, and most who didn't see her then but saw her
later loved her, too...but there were an awful lot of people who got
really tired of seeing her all the time.  Perhaps that was the problem
with the people who said they didn't like her...they couldn't beat her,
so they decided not to like her.  Either that or they were just lacking
in knowledge...the most common sin.
    As for Hatter, most people I know thought he wasn't enough dog (if
you understand that phrase), that if he wasn't masculine enough, he was
at the very least a "unisex" dog.  The one thing about Hatter that no
one could take away from him was his outstanding temperament and
personality...he had the very best character and disposition, and no
matter what anyone thought of him, he was the dog that got the all breed
judges to look at Shepherds again.  Also, once he met you and liked you,
he never forgot you...he could have lived here anytime just because he
was a joy to be around. (but not enough dog)
Peggy