[ SHOWGSD-L ] OVER reaching

  • From: Schipstar@xxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:11:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2005 8:37:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, RChesnut70502
writes:
I used to get goosebumps when I watched Manhattan or Mystique move around the
ring, I guess I felt this is what the movement of a GSD should be?
?
Randy
Yes Randy, I know, I've had several emails informing me that they didn't move
anything alike, and that Hatter didn't have good movement.  I only saw Hatter
two or three times and every time he was magnificent.  Perhaps I was so star
struck by him that I didn't look at his movement realistically, or maybe he
was just exhibited so well that it wasn't obvious.

I loved Mystique and would have taken her home in a heartbeat.  I know a lot
of "specialty" people didn't care for her, but I do believe she was wonderful,
I guess we're all entitled to an opinion?

Remember, I'm here to learn and I ask questions, maybe too many, but that's
how people learn.

Thanks for responding though, I do appreciate your time!

Lynn

Lynn Brown - Ebonystar Schipperkes/Angelsgate Rescue
http://www.angelsgaterescue.com/ & http://www.schipperkerescue.com/
Post Office Box 92283 - Long Beach, CA 90809 (562) 428-9832
...special dogs for special people since 1972