[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OT, computer virus warning

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:13:49 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2007 2:02:02 P.M. Central America Standard T,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
IM P O R  T A N T   W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Anyone-using  Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, and so on.
This  information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft  and
Norton.

Please  send it to everybody  you know who has access to the  Internet.

You  may receive an apparently harmless e-mail with a Power  Point
presentation  "Life  is Beautiful".  If you receive it  DO NOT OPEN THE FILE
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,  and delete it  immediately.

Yes I just talked to our IT guy if you open this email you can  be attacked,
the hoax comes in their disguise. Bottom line do not open anything  if you do
not know the sender. Hope this helps clarify:)
Steven