[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dog food prices

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:53:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2007 5:19:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  manager told her that items that were made with corn are going up
because it's  more profitable to sell corn to make fuel than feed.
Anything for a  buck!
Diane

Well, if it was "my" corn, I'd sell it to the highest bidder.  I  have my
favorite charities when I'm feeling altruistic, but business is  business.

BTW, just you all wait and see how much vet bills go up if folks are able  to
sue for (real $$$$s for) loss of companion animals and vets have to pay
malpractice in line with physicians....this goes far beyond wheat gluten.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds