[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Fw: stolen puppies

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:44:58 -0500 (EST)

Please pass this along to any fellow breeders in Canada.  Hopefully, someone
will spot them somewhere.

Thanks

Barb H - PA

These puppies were stolen from Mission, B.C.  Please keep an eye out. Thanks.
Forwarded with permission.

Bertie Nielson
Gleneire

From: traynor@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: stolen puppies

Hello

I am sending out this email to everyone in my address book.  My girlfriend
Cheryl Young of Makaila Labradors had 2 â?? 5 week old yellow lab puppies
stolen from her home yesterday between 5:00 pm and 8:30 p.m.  â?? These puppies
are only 5 weeks old and are very valuable.  Whom ever took these pups may try
to come up North.  If you see anything suspicious, please contact Cheryl at
604-820-8765 or you can contact me 250-296-3698.  The police have been notified
as well as the US border.  Pass this on to anyone you can.

Robin Traynor
Traynors Labradors Reg'd
traynor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://traynorslabradors.com

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
__._,_.___

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: New Members 4
Visit Your Group

Invite a friend to join Canine Central!
All crazy 4'canine fanciers are welcome.
Participating on the list will reap you the most benefits as a subscriber.
Start a topic, join an ongoing dialogue... This list is only as good as the
membership makes it.

MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the
Fibromyalgia Zone today!

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest â?¢ Unsubscribe â?¢ Terms of Use

.