[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OOOPS, Corrected Address for EPI Donations

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wendygsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:11:41 -0400

Thanks for the link.  One of my dogs was participating in another Texas A &M
study (IgA levels in EPI dogs) and I happened to hear of LeighAnne's work.
I sent two extra vials of blood to her for use in her studies along with my
girl's pedigree.  While I can't afford to donate money, this was my way of
contributing.  If your dog has EPI, Miss Clark is looking for samples also.
If you wish to contact her I have her email address.  Please email me
privately and I'll forward it to you.
BTW she'll accept samples from Canadians also (widens the database).
Mary-Anne