[ SHOWGSD-L ] OH MY GOODNESS...WOW...WHEW

  • From: "Donna M. Calabrese" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:43:00 -0400

  Hello out there in German Shepherd Land...
  Spring has sprung for most of us, Futurities are amongst us and it's time to
showcase your beautiful dogs, bitches, products, handlers and/or services...and
we are here to help. Not only HAVE rates in the Review not gone up in years,
you better take advantage of it NOW...we have come up with some ideas so that
if you can't take advantage of the great regular rates, you can take advantage
of this SPECIAL we want to run for the ROM Sire issue...
  Now before shutting or deleting this email, let's get creative with our
minds. If we are all gonna bitch about prices of gas, heat, electric,
insurance, dog food, think for one minute how much a stud fee would help out
your cause with your husband or wife and/or partner who isn't into the
dogs...imagine showcasing your dog, and showing the pedigree, contact info and
TWO LINES OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION at a VERY affordable rate. We are offering
as a trial (so print this out now for reference) in the ROM SIRE ISSUE...an
affordable way for you to do that. We would like to put 3 dogs to a page,
including a picture...
  Now Kennels can advertise their "STUD FORCE" ; owners can offer younger males
or siblings of the ROM featured dogs, and/or OBEDIENCE/PERFORMANCE et al
members can get their chance to showcase their dogs at a reduced rate. ONLY
YOU, can make this choice, ONLY YOU can bring in some extra cash on a stud
fee...and show-off your STUDS...Now what stud doesn't like to be shown off???
OK this offer is only valid for STUD DOGS...so all of you men out there with
big ego's...write to GQ...(the magazine)...Let's be proud of our boys and show
what the
  GSD's are all about, not only beautiful, but the one's with brains too...<vbg>
  ARE YOU READY FOR THIS PRICE...$60.00 for black/white...yes you read that
right...$60.00.............WOW...........3 per page will appear.

  Send an email to GSDReview@xxxxxxx and reserve your space now...first come,
first serve...you will just need a pic, 3 gen pedigree, contact info, stud
price and 2 lines OF ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR STUD DOG,
INCLUDING OFA NUMBERS OR OTHER HEALTH CERTIFICATIONS. REMEMBER IT IS GSDCA
POLICY THAT IF YOU USE OFA AFTER YOUR DOG'S NAME YOU MUST PROVIDE THE NUMBERS.
Have a good day...and remember, the early bird gets the worm...
  Respectfully,
  Donna Calabrese
  Review Marketing Chairperson