[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nothing but a good time

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:57:13 -0400

Can�t take the extra 6 days to drive?

I would love to drive to the National, but can't take off an extra six days.
That is my problem.

I am looking forward to seeing good friends, (notice I didn't say old), some
great dogs, and have a fantastic time.

Yes, I will miss my dogs, (my Kierk dog will be there so that is special), and
will want to be back in the office dealing with problems.

But, the National is always fun, always some trouble, some happy folks, and a
few miserable. Some dogs won't work as well as they can, someone will come up
limping, and maybe even a dog or two.  There will be food poisoning, upset
stomachs, twisted ankles, and a few tears shed.

It is life.

In the end we will have a great time, enjoy a break from reality, and form some
new memories to laugh about when repeating them in the future.

That is all I want from a National, and so far in the last 45 or so, that is
exactly how they have worked out.

Evan