[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not all bad-Miohigan

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Michigan has beautiful winters, Evan and the dogs love the snow. It does help
to have a heated kennel though. I don't think that we are going to get winter
this year though. All the dogs are and have been blowing their coats.  Our
spring and fall is perfect 30-40 at night, 50-70 during the day and we very
seldom ever get days over 90 in the summer. Ann
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 10/30/07 7:40:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think for many of us who have become California transplants from states
where we always had a white Christmas, that many of those places are a nice
place to visit.......but we wouldn't want to live there now.

I won't even get ice out of the refrigerator, I have Tedi do it. I never
want to see snow again. I did, however, enjoy it in Colorado a few weeks ago.
It
helped that I saw it on the way to the airport to leave.

Taking care of dogs in the snow and ice is not my idea of a good time.

Evan (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

Ann
                                     Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1
Dam I've Got It All. Breeder-owner of 64 champions and 18 ROMs