[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not Unique

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:21:28 +0000

I fell asleep in the middle.  It was too much like dog showing..........  If
you had replaced those cows with, say......., Mastiffs you'd never had known
the difference!  Oh, and substitute the word "cow" with "dog." LOL  A real
world reality check!!

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Cookie HT RN TC CGC, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy HIC HT PT RN TC
CGC, Ch Flash, Mousser (10 points/1 mjr), and Lil' Miss Gilli! Website updated
01/06

From: Helen Franklin <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>