[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Troll and change

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>, <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:35:09 -0500

Great post Tami!  People need to listen, observe and listen some more.
People need to understand that their dogs have faults.  There are NO perfect
dogs.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

Read the standard! Look at your dogs honestly as though they were stuffed
animals lol not your best friend for a minute. Try to see how and where they
measure up. Ya know what... Its OK if some things need work! This is where
you sit down, realize what you have, what you need, what you want & whats
important to YOU! Then ideally ask a few people you know have consistently
been producing good dogs(ie: Dogs that other breeders besides THEM consider
good dogs ) to give you their opinion of your dog or dogs. A dedicated
breeder can an in my opinion should be able to look at another persons
kennel of dogs and give you a decent idea of something you can work on.

Medusasmom...forever
Sent from my iPhone