[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No place for politics in government

  • From: "EDEN HALL" <GSDHALLMARK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:21:51 -0800

Ahh Evan, I never said ALL judges are political, but you are saying NONE of
them are.  I have NO problem losing, just ask anyone, I'm a great loser!  I do
have a problem for anyone to lose to politics, however.  There are dogs that
I'm not even connected with lose due to politics and that frustrates me just as
much as if I were the owner.
A good dog should win, but they don't always and not because a better dog won.

Everyone out there-send Evan an e'mail if you've either lost to or seen someone
else lose because of politics.

Better get a glass of wine and settle in for the night Evan!

Edie
Hallmark German Shepherds
'The Best of Both Worlds'
Top American And German Lines