[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No longer about clubs - Its about character assassination

  • From: "Ellen Penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:43:18 -0700

Well, Ilenaa, You don't need to keep my identity secret...I will tell
everyone that I am the one who wrote this to you, and forwarded a copy to
Lew Bunch.  And if I knew who else to forward it to I would.  If there is a
really good reason why you are doing this, then tell everyone why.  But the
only reason we have heard so far is there are personality conflicts in the
Dallas club...SORRY this is not a valid reason that you all (not just you)
would NOT turn the club over to others who want to continue.  Starting a NEW
club is very hard and you know that.  I have to deal with this every day. El
Paso used to have a very good GSD Club and now because of infighting and
backstabing I am forced to be a member of a club that is a 4 1/2 hour drive
away from me.  You are not thinking about the breed and not thinking about
the members that love the breed.  Maybe if we would have had a breed club
here we would not now be faced with breeders permits and mandatory
micorchipping and having animal control able to enter any dog owners home at
will and confiscate their dogs.  Thank you very much!!

Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
www.eldoradogsd.com
epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx