[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No longer about clubs - Its about character assassination

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:04:56 -0800

All I can say when I came home and read this is that my first thought is that
someone does NOT KNOW Ileanna very well!!!     You don't  know Ileanna
AT ALL if you doubt her ethics and committment to this Breed and ANY
KIND OF HARD WORK!!
Wish we would all put this kind of effort into keeping clubs going instead of
stomping on someone who did try, and tried to tell us hoping we would learn
from it.   This is America.....we put it to a vote......remember!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com