[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New topic -10 things not to give your dog

  • From: Lorraine Cohen <bilinudgel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

My husband constantly tells his clients,DO NOT FEED
BONES,I have seen him on numerous occasions doing
expensive surgery,to go into the intestines and remove
broken lumps of bones that can not pass through the
intestines,I have given my young puppies bones to help
teeth on,they are removed after they have had a bit of
a chew,and always under a watchful eye.I avoid giving
my adults bones, I don,t want to see them go thru
unwarrented surgery.You are doing the right thing.
Lorraine