[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Topic ... Celebrating the Holidays with your Dogs

  • From: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <wasatchgld@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:54:12 -0800

Merry Christmas! This year I am without my dogs. :( Tia is staying with her
little Papillon friends, and Glory is staying with her buds at Donna Gonzales'
place.
Our gift will be actually having electricity. It has been off for a week now,
since the windstorms in Seattle knocked power out to 700,000 people.
Just ONE of the reasons I left and came home to Dallas for the holidays.
I almost did not make it. A "roach coach" pulled out in front of me on the way
to the airport. I totalled my car, have two cracked ribs, bruised sternum,
sprains in my back, sides, and front, and something going on where my seatbelt
connected, but not sure what the damage is. The airbag did not deploy, and the
seatbelt did not catch. I hit the steering wheel.

I spent three days in the hospital there, and finally convinced them to let me
fly home I probably should have stayed a week. But I am here, and I am alive,
and I bounce back even better everything something like this happens, so...
Merry Christmas to everyone, and may God never give you more than you can
handle. :)
Cyndy
 Cyndy Daviswww.texasdogs.com Callian German Shepherds
Try amazing new 3D maps