[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Topic ... Celebrating the Holidays with your Dogs

  • From: "Connie" <karekedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:54:30 -0700

I buy those little packages of dog jerky treats and give one and a toy for
each of them. I wrap them, but I can't put them under the tree until
Christmas morning ,because they find them and open them early . I let them
open the packages, so they know that it is for them, and then of course they
don't want to share .They all also get a little bit of Turkey and Cornbread
dressing ( I was raised in the south ) on their food .
 They always seem to remember when next Christmas comes along .

Connie