[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Link for the Web Streaming

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 17:54:39 GMT

Actually, Mike, you helped make my point; horse racing has PAID advertisers on
their streaming and some even take bets!!  LOTS of money made there!!  The
horse racing industry is not exactly an altruistic business, nor should the
GSDCA be!!

Another question on these plans...why do I not get a free catalog, if
stay-at-homes are going to??

To promote this breed, we must make money.  We can't properly promote the
breed, educate the public, fight ARista's, and grow the sport of dogs without
money/income!!!

Perhaps Animal Planet should pay us to use our National streaming, after all,
they will make money from their advertisers when/if they broadcast it??  Or why
don't they pay us to advertise on the streaming??

Paula, 127 days and counting