[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Link for the Web Streaming

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:55:03 -0500

Well if it is affordable I am all for it.  I told my friend Katie Gruman of
Tara-Bella kennels from years ago(for those who remember her she is living
in Great Falls Montana and is now 88 yrs old)  She is so excited that she
Might be able to see some of the national she is asking her neighbor if she
could look at it on their computer.

I would still want the video. from the national to sit with the catalog and
watch each dog and replay if necessary

And don't forget You can print the catalog off and watch the video and know
exactly what is going on.   How cool is that

But as I told  Lana yesterday everyone needs to go on a major diet  before
broadcasting time
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org