[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Keyboard...& Delete Key & Herding News

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:27:28 -0800

Logitech must have spies on "Da List"...this morning my cordless keyboard died.
I went to OfficeMax for the replacement and sure enough it was there...albeit
having a Delete key 3 times the size of the old keyboard.
Oh...BTW...Jenn and Honey went to Inyokern in the high desert for a herding
trial this weekend. CH Honey needed 2 legs to complete her Started title.
Saturday one of the sheep looked especially tasty and she made gripping a new
sport but we did not end up with a "freezer sheep". The last 2 days she behaved
and is now CH Rivendell's On The Money OFA TC HSA s.

CH Honey is our 5th Champion of Record that Jennifer has taken to the Started
title. I laud her and our dogs abilities to have achieved such an awesome
accomplishment.

To my two Honey's...way to go...it's wonderful seeing them do what they were
bred to do and with owner/handlers leading the way.

Doing the Happy Dance In Bay Point...

Paul

Paul

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com