[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A very nice BIG Puppy Brag !!

  • From: "Emilie Woodruff" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:29:40 -0800

THIS IS A PUPPY WITH ATTITUDE!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!

WINDVANE KENNELS
5877 GARDI ROAD
KAMLOOPS,B.C.
CANADA,V1S2A1
http://www.geocities.com/windvanekennels
----- Original Message -----
From: <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 1:59 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] A very nice BIG Puppy Brag !!

Bragging for Ken & Delaine Thomson here since I have a litter sister  <g>.

Some exciting News !!! From the Show Ring :-)

This past weekend, here in Washington state,  Ken-Delaine's Lola Follana,
one of our puppies out of  Select  Ch. Lenlor's Maximus AOE and our Ch.
Ken-Delaine Jo- Dee that we  bred, who just turned 6 mos old a week ago,
took Winners
Bitch from  the 6-9 class her first time out AND took  "Best of Breed over
special as wellat 3 all breed shows, Each was 2 pts(missed by 2 bitches of a
major) Friday she went 3rd in Group, Saturday  she went 4th in the Group,
and
Sunday sent went 1st in Group and got a FIVE  POINT MAJOR!!!! Hurray!!!
So she ended up (her first  time out getting 9 pts and one was a major !!)
her first time in a  show!
 We are so excited as her breeders -it really  was an exciting weekend when
you watch one of your"kids" do sooo well on her  own!!  She really was the
talk
of the weekend at these shows, for the way  she showed herself off and her
confidence and had fun but has her stuff  together--THIS was a fun litter to
raise! So sound and fun fun fun!!  Characters thats for sure!!
Makes a breeder proud to see one of their babies,  that they bred, at such a
young age  do sooo good )especially  her first time out and indoors to boot!
Lola was really the croud favorite all  weekend long, popular with the soo
many
people and handler and judges -she was  the buzz for sure!! Had soo many
compliments and thanks to all who supported  her.!
We have her two sisters here, and a brother, we are  keeping two and one
goes
to co-owner of Our Ch Jo-Dee, Bill Tank. Bill is also  the co breeder on
this
litter.This was a very very  good litter!!
I had to get this word out and let the world know  what an awesome litter
this was, and the depth went real deep ..as the other  owners of her
littermates
will also tell you.
Her owners are D. Lewis and Lorry Bellah(Maximus'  owner along with her
husband Lenny)
SO Ken and I and Bill Tank are really proud of Lola  for the performance she
put on!!!!
Thanks to those at ringside for their support and  compliments.

We are some proud breeders tonight !! I cant wait for  the two girls we have
here to hit the show ring( Lisa Marie &  Lizza Jane) The boy's is name Lucas
James and the are  all gorgeous animals of the top quality --they are
gorgeous
!!
Hurray tonight  !!!

PS
If you wish to respond to the Ken  & Delaine you can write them at
_KDTWEST@xxxxxxxx (mailto:KDTWEST@xxxxxxx)

Ken & DelaineThomson
_Ken-Delaine  Shepherds_ (http://ken-delainegsd.com/)  <---website link
or _www.ken-delainegsd.com_ (http://www.ken-delainegsd.com/)