[ SHOWGSD-L ] New CHAMPION Brag

  • From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:07:27 -0500

This Saturday, at the Freeborn County KC, Kubistraum's Just Jazzmyn became a
New Champion.
Under Judge Mr. JD Jones, Jazz went WB, BOW and BOB over specials.  Then, to
top it off, Jazzmyn placed 3rd in the Group.  It was a very exciting weekend
as this is my first homebred champion.  Jazzmyn is bred and owned by myself
and Verna Kubik.  She is sired by Ch. Falkora's Justice V Kubistraum TC, HT,
RN (Ch. Ponca Hill's Jessie II son) and Kubistraum's Enchanted Eve ROM, TC,
HT, PT, CD (Select Ch. Kinnie-V Oz V Kubistraum ROM daughter).  Thank you to
Scott Yergin for putting the first major on Jazz and to Liz Oster for the
help training and taking Jazz back in the ring for me (Not Easy!) Thank you
to everyone that has helped me with this wild little bitch, especially Vern
Kubik and my parents, Roger and Linda Salava.  I couldn't have done it
without you!  Thanks for listening...

Kelly Salava
St. Paul, MN