[ SHOWGSD-L ] New CHAMPION Brag!

  • From: Theresa Royer <theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:40:12 -0700

Covy-Tucker Hill?s TjR?s MARC Flex HSAs, RE, TC OFA excellent is now CHAMPION*
Covy-Tucker Hill?s TjR?s MARC Flex HSAs, RE, TC.  This is my first Champion
that I have bred!  I had the honor of handling and winning Flex?s final Major
this weekend under Judge Mrs. Lydia Coelman Hutchinson. What a great sense of
pride to watch this male mature into such a beautiful dog?and he loves to
work?especially herding cattle!  Flex earned High in Trial and a Reserve High
in Trial his first day out on cattle this year.  He quickly earned his Rally
Excellent title and now we are on to adding more performance titles.  A special
THANK YOU to my husband Nick, who Flex adores and is always ?looking? for his
?dad?!  Thank you to Art Sinclair, Jack Kilgour and ?grey-dog? Debbie Hopkins
for adding points to Flex?s championship.  And finally, thank you to all of our
friends and the ringside support during this adventure!
Sire:  AOE 3x Sel. Ex. AM Ch/2x Sel. CAN Ch. Keylis Purple Rain, PT, TC, OFA
H/E
Dam:  Ch. Covy-Tucker Hill?s Smart Re-MARC HSAs, TC, CGC, JHD OFA H/E
Flex?s co-owners are Maryanne Cox, Gloria Birch and Cappy Pottle.
Now off to finish a few other litter mates!
Theresa J Royer
*AKC Pending