[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Book

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists. org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 20:15:55 -0800

....the death of our breed is greatly exaggerated....lol....Ed Hill -----

Ed is right, once again...

Several pseudo-experts, over this past year have talked about the death of
our breed. Interesting perspective, since AKC statistics show us No. 2 in
popularity.

It is possible to conclude that we are seeing fewer registrations, but then
so are all breeds. Some breeds are virtually gone and others are on their
way out. Much of this can be laid at the feet of the Animal Rights movement
and their ability to be seen as experts in their legislative and lobbying
activities. They are legislating dogs in general out of existence.

But as far as the GSD goes, it is more popular than ever, in a relative
sense.

As far as Ms. Orlean goes, given what I read in her article... she may be a
candidate for the Sahara Project. What is the Sahara Project you ask....?
Well it is scientifically proven that if you put all of the people who speak
as experts and by doing so only reveal their ignorance, in the middle of the
Sahara Desert....

Pan down

Pan down

Pan down