[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need help!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:22:33 -0500

Ah, Barbara,  Here it is -- it appears that the humans - sometimes - are
like the
DOGS and vise versa   --  Notice -- the PACK way is a way for leadership to
be defined in a positive manner.  the PACK way keeps the family together.
the PACK way has a real pecking order for age, experience, knowledge, &
individual smarts to be recognized among those of all ages, genders etc.
the PACK is more passionate toward their own than outsiders.  the PACK
does it all together -- good, bad, ugly, beautiful, sweet, kind, angry,
selfish,
thoughtful, greedy, giving, loyal, and very different.  Now take ME as an
example of Da List identity ---- NOT   NORMAL --- Why would WE
even consider such mundane every day poop anyway.!!!  What you do
need, my wonderful fellow lister gal -- IS TO LOOK AT THIS VERY
INTERESTING GROUP FOR WHAT IT IS --  definitely different &
definitely INFORMATIVE far beyond the initial stuff for sure.

I'd like to take this opportunity to WELCOME THE "NEW" ADDITIONAL
FOLKS WHO HAVE JOINED IN AN ADMINISTRATIVE CAPACITY!
THANKS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT ---- Oh, I thought I
heard sleigh bells ringing --- no no they are DOUBLING BELLS -----------
SUPERB                              Norma no L