[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: - National entry stand by your man

  • From: "Terry Reed" <terryr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:54:51 -0400

Evan writes:

> I am not sure why the West Coast is being ignored,

Well I think it is time for an intervention.  Being from an ignored coast
myself I have had to come to terms with my feelings of ignoredom.  A helpful
tool in my recovery was a 5 step program aimed at inhancing my feeling of
adequacy through viewing my situation in realistic terms.
Here we go...  In order to accept my neonational view point, I must:
Step 1:  Realize that I live closer to a different country than
             I do to the other side of my own.
Step 2:  Realize that by going east to west I am more likely
             to hit a head wind and going west to east more
             likely a tail wind.
Step 3:  Realize that whine is not consumed easily.
Step 4:  Realize that Oceans extend great distances and
             that the coastline does not define the geographical
             area inwhich it incompasses.
Step 5:  Realize that production does not always equate to
             privilage.

I hope these steps will prove helpful and a quick recovery will nip at your
heals. LOL
Terry