[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Questions

  • From: paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd)
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:51:10 +0000

Three questions for the Coloradians (or others in the know)

  1. Driving from East to West on Interstate 80/76 - is Hwy 34 a good option to
cut over near Wiggins rather than driving all the way down to Denver then back
North again?

  2.  Estes park - any idea if Trail Ridge Road will still be open?

  3.  Do they sell Mich Golden Draft Light in CO?

  Thanks :o)
  Cindy
Cindy

Cindy, In answer to your questions

1.  Yes, take Hwy 34, it takes you right to Loveland.

2.  Probably, we haven't had enough snow to close the road. I think we've only
had one light dusting up there so far.

3. Probably, we have Michelob beer here, although I recommend you try some of
the microbrews! New Belgium brewery has a beer called 90 Shillings that is
outstanding!!  We have several brew pubs in downtown Fort Collins, I highly
recommend everyone that enjoys beer to give them a try!

Have fun!

Sheri Chambers
Paravel German Shepherds