[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National

  • From: Pat Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx" <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:19:04 -0500

I think it takes a big person to say that's my dog.  I did not see the
incident---it was my dog that escaped his crate, and opened the hotel door and
was having a great time exploring the 7th floor of the hotel.

Hopefully you will figure out what was going on and he will be a perfect
gentleman next time!

Pat Evans
Sent from my iPad